12 July 2021 – The Municipal Tourism Office of Alegria, Surigao del Norte launches the contests on vlog and photography.
Municipal Tourism Officer Luniza P. Garrido revealed that the vlog and photography competitions are open to all Alegrianons who have the desire and talent on the video production and photograph taking to help promote the tourist destinations of the municipality. She encourages all talented Alegrianons aged 18 years old and above to participate in these contests.
In celebration of 53rd Adlaw nan Alegria, we’re looking for your best “VLOG” promoting the Tourism Sites and activities within the Municipality. The winning vlogs will become part of the official videos of the municipality to be posted on our YouTube Channel.
THEME: EXPLORE and EXPERIENCE ALEGRIA!
Municipality of Alegria, SDN is blessed with amazingly beautiful- natural wonders potential for Eco-Tourism. They are less discovered, untouched, and often neglected yet so amazing! Alegria is a very beautiful place with happy people rich in culture. A place worth to EXPLORE and EXPERIENCE!
- Launch Date: July 12, 2021
- Submission period: July 26-30, 2021
- Announcement of Official Entry: August 2, 2021 at the official Tourism Alegria, SDN Facebook Page and Municipality of Alegria FB Page
- Cut-Off Time for Online Voting – August 6, 2021 @ 12:00 NN
- Announcement of Winners: August 9, 2021
- Create a Vlog of at least FIVE (5) minutes and maximum of TEN (10) minutes on any place or potential tourism destinations, events, experiences, and/or local food in town which communicate the message of being proud Alegrianon and/or appreciate the Alegria’s beautiful, amazing places to explore and experience.
- Your Vlog may be a dialogue, monologue, song, or poem performed alone or as a group showcasing the potential Eco-Tourism destinations of the municipality.
- We want to see fun, ingenuity, pride, and positivity in your vlog!
- The contest is open to all residents of Alegria, Surigao del Norte 18 years old and above.
- Each contestant must pre-register to Alegria Municipal Tourism Office. Only one (1) entry is allowed per contestant.
- Entry name should be the one in the vlog or part of the group doing the vlog.
- The use of existing videos, vulgarities, hates speech or depiction of drug use, animal and environmental abuses are grounds for disqualification.
- This competition is about promoting Alegria Tourism, Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte. The competition will run from Jul 12– July 30, 2021.
- Final winners will be chosen by the netizens and a set of Judges. The decision on the winning vlogs is final and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The announcement of winners will be during the SOMA on August 9, 2021. Winners will be posted at the Official Website of the Municipality https://alegriasurigao.wordpress.com and TourismAlegriaSDN Facebook page.
- All queries relating to this contest should be directed through firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/AlegriaTourismSDN
- Should follow the strict health and safety protocols mandated by the Department of Health and Mun. AITF.
- The Alegria Mun. Tourism Office reserves the right to use the vlog of any entry in the contest for non-commercial benefit, such as advocacy campaigns or for promotional activities and media covering the process.
- Music/Scoring to be used should be public domain to avoid copyright infringement.
- All entries submitted shall be considered property of Alegria Tourism Office and as such, further reserves the right whether or not to use the winning or non-winning photos. Accordingly, participants are also granting Alegria Tourism Office a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and to use, reuse, publish, republish, reproduce and distribute contest piece.
CONTEST DO’S and DON’TS
- Do record your vlog at any place within the municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
- Do use the hashtag #ExploreandExperienceAlegria and #ALEGanadiRIA.
- Do send your entry in HD wide format to email@example.com or http://www.facebook.com/TourismAlegriaSDN.
- Do like the official Facebook page facebook.com/TourismAlegriaSDN.
- Don’t use any foul language or refer to any prejudiced or racist illustrations or comments.
- Don’t include any appearance of elected government officials in the vlog.
So, start recording! We want to see your most creative vlogs promoting our beloved ALEGRIA!
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
- 30% – Likes, Shares & Views- (With Special Award for Most Liked entry)
- 20% – Originality
- 40% – Content, Style & Creativity
- 10% – Impact
- 1st Place- Php 7,000.00
- 2nd Place-Php 4,000.00
- 3rd Place- Php 2,000.00
TANA!, PASEYO SA ALEGRIA!
Vlog Competition Entries
Theme: “Pagkagana sa Alegria”
The photographers are inspired to capture the innate beauty and natural wealth of tourist destinations of the Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
Theme: “PAGKAGANA SA ALEGRIA”!
- Participants: OPEN to all RESIDENTS of Alegria, Surigao del Norte 18 years of age and above.
- Duration: July 12-30, 2021. uOne entry per participant only.
- Deadline of Submission of entry: Is on July 30, 2021, at exactly 5:00 pm.
- Should be an image /photo with a corresponding “photo title” and “photo caption”. The caption must indicate the tourism sites or events where the image was taken and must have an accurate description of what the photo is about.
- No nudity – please keep photos family-friendly.
- The participant is responsible for securing before submission of the entry- a formal consent from concerned parties if the image contains any material or element that is not the participant’s property or if any person appears in the photo (i.e. subjects of the photo). The Alegria Municipal Tourism should not- in any way be held responsible for the contest participant’s inability to secure the necessary permission or consent for their submitted entries.
- Winners will be announced here on the official website of the Municipality https://alegriasurigao.wordpress.com and TourismAlegriaSDN Facebook Page.
- Should follow the strict health and safety protocols mandated by the Department of Health and Mun. IATF.
- All entries submitted shall be considered property of Alegria Tourism Office and as such, further reserves the right whether or not to use the winning or non-winning photos. Accordingly, participants are also granting Alegria Tourism Office a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and to use, reuse, publish, republish, reproduce and distribute contest pieces.
- Created and taken by the contestant. uIt may be taken by any camera device as long as proper and quality photo resolution is used.
- Should highlight the tourism destination/major event or should have the tourism destination/event as the subject.
- Taken from the chosen tourism sites or events of the municipality.
- Must be in high resolution. uIn a landscape orientation.
- Minimal enhancements are accepted.
- Taken from July 1-30, 2021 The picture should be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org on its deadline (July 30, 2021) @ 5:00PM
PHOTOGRAPHS SHOULD NOT:
- Contain watermarks or any identifying mark.
- Violate person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright and privacy.
- Have layering and other post-processing enhancements are discouraged.
- Be previously submitted or won in any photography contest.
- Contain images of elected government officials.
- 1ST Prize ……… PhP 3,000.00
- 2nd Prize………. PhP 2,000.00
- 3rd Prize …….… PhP 1,000.00
- Adherence to the Theme ……………………….…………… 30%
- Impact and Message of the Photograph…………….. 30%
- Originality of the Work ……………………………………….. 20%
- Composition and Creativity ………………………………… 20%