JOHNY NATAD, EnP, MPA
Local Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Officer II
The Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office (MDRRMO) is a local government unit office of the Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
The MDRRMO is mandated under Republic Act 10121, the Philippine Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Act of 2010 with the following mandates:
- Design, program, and coordinate disaster risk reduction and management activities consistent with the National Council’s standards and guidelines;
- Organize and conduct training, orientation, IEC, and knowledge management activities on disaster risk reduction and management at the Barangay level;
- Formulate and implement the Alegria comprehensive and integrated MDRRM Plan in accordance with the national, regional and provincial framework, and policies on disaster risk reduction in close coordination with the local development councils (LDCs);
- Identify, assess and manage the hazards vulnerabilities and risks that may occur in the 12 barangays of Alegria, Surigao del Norte;
- Implement policies, approved plans and programs of the LDRRMC consistent with the policies and guidelines laid down in RA10121, among others
Relevant DRRM Laws and Guidelines in the Municipality of Alegria
MDRRM News Updates
More about Alegria, SDN MDRRM Office
Let’s build something together.
Other Municipal Offices