Republic of the Philippines
CARAGA REGION XIII
Province of Surigao del Norte
Municipality of Alegria
INVITATION TO BID
Republic of the Philippines
Mindanao Rural Development Program II
Rehabilitation of Alipao-Danao (Poctoy) Farm to Market Road
Identification No. 06-ALE-SDN-10
Date: January 20, 2011
1. The Government of the Philippines (GOP) has received a Loan from the World Bank toward the cost of Mindanao Rural Development Program II, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under the contract for Rehabilitation of Alipao-Danao (Poctoy) FMR, Identification No. 06-ALE-SDN-10
2. The Municipality of Alegria, implementing partner of the Department of Agriculture, now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Rehabilitation of Alipao-Danao (Poctoy) FMR.[i] Completion of the Works is required by 80 calendar days.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act. Subject to exceptions stated in this Bidding Documents, all Bids will be opened. The Bidder with the Lowest Calculated Bid (LCB) shall advance to the post-qualification stage in order to finally determine its responsiveness to the technical and financial requirements of the project. The contract shall then be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during post-qualification. The Estimated Project Cost for this project is Three Million Seven Hundred Nine Thousand Pesos( Php 3,709,000.00).
4. The documents required in the Eligibility Documents shall be submitted as part of the Technical Documents of the Bidders as provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Php 3,000.00 . The Bidding Documents shall be received personally by the bidder or his authorized representative on or before February 18, 2011, 9:00 A.M..
7. The Municipality of Alegria will hold a Pre-Bid Conference open to all Eligible Bidders on 9:00 A.M., February 9, 2011. at the following address Alegria Municipal Development Center, Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
8. Eligible Bidders must submit their Bids at the address below on or before 9:00 A.M, February 21, 2011. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid security in the form of cash, certified (manager’s or cashier’s) check, bank guarantee and in an amount specified in the bid documents. Late Bids shall not be accepted. Bid opening shall be on 9:00 A.M, February 21, 2011. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at Alegria Municipal Development Center, Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
9. The Municipality of Alegria reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.
(Sgd) RENE S. PAṄA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
Alegria, Surigao del Norte
Cell no. 09189201397